Windows errors
This line is infected by Michelangelo! It is late...
Don't close this letter, because it will begin the winchester format!!!
Don't beat me!Now it's better...
Insert a hamburger into drive A:! Michelangelo is hungry!/.../
"What?!? This isn't the Files section?!?"
My hard disk is full! Maybe I'll try this message section thing.
Backup not found: (A)bort (R)etry (P)anic
Answers: $1, Short: $5, Correct: $25, dumb looks are still free.
Drop your carrier ... we have you surrounded!
RAM DISK is NOT an installation procedure!
DOS never says "EXCELLENT command or filename"...
"Milhouse, we live in the age of cooties!"  - Bart Simpson
MONEY TALKS ...   but all mine ever says is GOODBYE!
File not found. Should I fake it? (Y/N)
File not found, I'll load something *I* think is interesting.
New Mail not found.  Start whine-pout sequence? (Y/N)
DYNAMITE.COM not found. Explode computer? (Y/N)
This answer is shareware. If you want to understand, please send me $25.
Whereisthespacebutton oh I found it!
Fatal Error: Tagline not funny!
Misspelled? Impossible. I've got an error correcting modem!
ASCII stupid question... get a stupid ANSI
Airconditioned terminal. Don't open WINDOWS!
Error reading REALITY.SYS - Universe Halted!

0 megjegyzés: