Are children who act in R-rated...

Are children who act in R-rated movies allowed to see them?

Police recently arrested a man who was selling pills that would give you eternal youth. Police discovered that it was the fourth time this man was arrested. The earlier arrests were made in 1799, 1852 and 1921.

I'm not saying that Charlie Sheen's rehab isn't going well, but CBS just renamed the show "Two and a Half Kilos". 

How do they get the "Keep off the grass" sign on the grass?

Silence is golden, but duct tape is silver. (

When French people swear, do they say "Pardon my English"?

"Doctor, I think I'm a deck of cards!" The doctor says, "Sit in the waiting room, I'll deal with you later."

I ran five miles today. Finally, I had to say, "OK Lady, here's your purse back."

A buddhist monk walks up to a hot dog vendor and asks, "Make me one with everything!"

Overweight is something that just snacks up on you.

Doctor to patient: "I'd tell you what your condition is, but I'm not sure how to pronounce it!"

0 megjegyzés: