How can you tell which bottle has the PMS medicine?

How can you tell which bottle has the PMS medicine? It's the one with the teeth marks.

Life begins when you're born, and ends with an E.

I had to catch a train, so I got a really big mitt.

I have a Master's Degree in Engineering. I told the owner I'll return in in two days.

Willie Nelson got hit by a car yesterday. He was playing "On the Road Again".

Two buckets of vomit were walking down the street. One says to the other, "That's where I was brought up!"

How do you get Keith Richards out of a tree? Ask him for his autograph.

How do you find an Irish pirate? He's the one with patches over both eyes.

A woman discovers an intruder in the kitchen eating the leftover steak and kidney pie. The husband asks, "Should I call the police or an ambulance?"

0 megjegyzés: