Did you hear about the doctor who fell into a well?

Did you hear about the doctor who fell into a well? He learned to tend to the sick, and leave the well alone!

What does Snoop Dogg use to color his hair? Ble-Otch.

Why does Snoop Dogg carry an umbrella? Fo' drizzle.

A man waited two months to have an appointment with his doctor. The doctor says, "I wish you had seen me sooner!"

Have you heard that priests can kiss the nuns now? It's okay as long as they don't get in the habit.

What sound does a cat make when it's on fire? Whooosh!

What's big, gray and can't climb trees? A parking lot.

Did you hear about the man who fell into the reupholstery machine? He's fully recovered now.

I sat in line at the drive through window. The plump employee opens the window and says, "Sorry about the weight!"

My wife and I were told we couldn't have children - by our landlord.

0 megjegyzés: